Tokenisation, Institutionalisation & Securitisation of Blockchain: DeFi’s Impact
5:30 pm: Panel Discussion
6:30 pm: Networking Reception
Issues discussed include:
- DeFi – decentralising finance and its impact
- Trouble in the markets – how do you prepare in the face of a downturn
- What are the advantages to tokenisation, NFTs
- Regulatory challenges and the latest on CBDC & protecting the Investor
- Investing, trading and funding digital assets
- What’s next in DeFi and blockchain applications with volatility in the landscape?
- Alim Khamisa, Product Manager, Element Finance; Adjunct Professor, Blockchain Development Program, George Brown College; Co-Founder & Community Lead, DeFi Toronto
- Andrew Elbaz, Partner, Minden Gross LLP
- Ayla Kremb, COO & Co-Founder, Diffuse, Inc.
- Oded Orgil, CEO, Ocean Falls Blockchain Corp., Founder & President, 5X Capital Management; President, Canada Israel Chamber of Commerce;
- Ruben Sahakyan, CFA, Director, Investment Banking, Stifel Financial Corp
- Facilitator: Stacey Mankoff, Managing Principal, The Mankoff Company & Founder, After the Bell Events
Health & Safety
While proof of vaccination or a negative test is no longer required, if you do feel ill or believe you have been exposed to Covid, please be considerate of others. Thank you for ensuring everyone’s health and safety & allowing us to network safely.