A Fund Manager’s Guide to Achieving Digital Asset Exposure
The hedge fund industry is diving into digital assets head first. But what are the challenges fund managers face when gaining exposure to this asset class?
Last time on the Hedgeweek webinar series, Diffuse CEO Kenny Estes joined an esteemed panel of fellow experts to discuss the different ways fund managers can generate returns from digital asset exposure, from wrangling with custodians to tracker funds.
Transcript available soon.
- Clarifying your needs and what are the current options?
- Direct ownership of digital assets via custodian
- Ownership via physically backed exchange traded products
- Ownership via physically backed funds (non exchange traded)
- Exposure via tracker funds/certificates
- Summarizing the pros and cons of all options and the back- middle- office solutions for each