Senior Developer Position – Full Time
Do you want to build the infrastructure that trades cutting edge digital asset strategies and have a deep interest in DeFi, alt coins, and emerging blockchains?
Diffuse Inc. is a fund incubator that identifies killer investment opportunities in alternative asset classes and spins up funds to capitalize on these opportunities.
Diffuse Digital is a family of funds for investors who want exposure to the potentially attractive returns in digital assets…while enjoying the peace of mind that a stable of Wall Street respected service providers, tight compliance, risk management, and investing processes bring.
Now we’re looking for a SR Developer with crypto experience to help us drive profits by taking ownership of our trading infrastructure across all Diffuse funds.
If you have a passion for digital assets, tangible experience building robust and innovative infrastructure in emerging fields, and are looking for a dynamic environment where ownership and attention to detail are key success factors, then we want to meet you!
- Work closely with our trading team to determine how to streamline new and/or existing trades
- Build and maintain a robust, modular, and scalable infrastructure that can adapt to new blockchains, trading strategies, and trade volume growth
- Potentially help manage JR developers to execute trading automations and infrastructure design decisions
- Ensure clean code, clean documentation, and tight security protocols are prioritized across all developers
- 3 years of experience coding for digital assets projects
- Hands on technical knowledge of DeFi pools, including the mechanics of staking, rewards distribution, and harvesting
- Tech Stack: Good developers can pick up any new language, we hope that’s the case for you too
- A keen interest in digital asset infrastructure and a knack for identifying and implementing new technology solutions quickly
- Attention to detail in planning, coding, and documentation
- An open communicator, fast learner, and warm collaborator
- Self-starter with a proven track record of driving projects from A to Z
- Ability to execute tasks with resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Excited about immersing yourself in the DeFi trading ecosystem
- Enthusiastic to suggest ways to improve our processes
- Fanatical about diligence and details
- Demonstrated history of data-driven decision making and prioritization
- Passionate about learning new things, jumping in with both feet first
Compensation to be negotiated based upon candidate’s experience and aptitudes will be in the form of:
- A base salary in line with market expectations in line with the developer’s capabilities
- An annual bonus tied the Diffuse Digital fund’s overall performance and growth
- Equity and benefits upon passing probation
Diffuse is a startup asset management firm positioned as the cutting edge/nimble/innovative version of Blackstone/Blackrock.
As a SR developer you would collaborate closely with our C-suite, trading team, developers, and tech advisors – who combined have over 50 years trading technology architecture experience in elite high frequency trading firms.
There is the potential to take on the role as tech lead across any/all our funds, spanning many crypto asset classes (DeFi, NFT, PTE, etc), and would be excited by the opportunity to engage in new verticals based on your interests.
We believed in flexible working from anywhere before it became a global phenomenon. Feel free to work from wherever you are comfortable.
About the Team
Diffuse is led by Kenny Estes, CEO and a serial fund manager with a history in high frequency trading, and Ayla Kremb, COO and commercialization aficionado rooted in emerging tech, operations, and marketing.
The trading team reports directly to our CEO and works in close collaboration with our developers and tech advisors to turn their trading strategies into scalable, automated, profit machines.
Our design, editorial, and admin team that support our investor outreach, weekly virtual events, and insightful content is located in Asia.
Diffuse’s advisors, partners and investors are who’s who of the fund management space, from famous Silicon Valley VCs to serial entrepreneurs, and global executives with high value exits.
For more information about this role and to meet the Diffuse team, please send your resume and a few lines about why you are applying to firstname.lastname@example.org (COO).