DeFi Developer – Project Based
Do you want to help build the infrastructure to trade cutting edge digital asset strategies and have a deep interest in DeFi, alt coins, and emerging blockchains?
Diffuse Inc. is a fund incubator that identifies killer investment opportunities in alternative asset classes and spins up funds to capitalize on these opportunities.
This year we launched Diffuse Digital, a family of funds for investors who want exposure to the potentially attractive returns in digital assets…while enjoying the peace of mind that a stable of Wall Street respected service providers, tight compliance, risk management, and investing processes bring.
Our three live investment products DD30, a crypto index fund covering the top 30 coins weighted by market capitalization, and StableFi, a fixed income like DeFi hedge fund that invests stablecoins in DeFi products, and MaxFi are picking up AUM quickly.
Now we’re looking for a part time, project based DeFi developer to help us build a trade execution engine that will drive AUM growth and generate consistent, attractive, and de-risked returns.
If you have a passion for digital assets and love coding cutting-edge technology (no crypto/Defi experience needed) in a dynamic environment where ownership and attention to detail are key success factors, then this project might be for you.
- Set up Auto-Harvesting from all staked DeFi pools we’re invested in every hour
- Build an Auto-Converter harvested assets using a DEX like 1Inch into whatever asset is required
- Develop an Auto-Compounder to invest the now converted assets into the best pool determined by our Pool Optimization Engine
- This a de novo project so whatever gets the job done, including trade automation tools like Shipyard
- Java Script and Python are typically used
- A keen interest in digital asset infrastructure and a knack for identifying new technology solutions
- Comfort with platforms, wallets, and exchanges such as Coinbase, MetaMask, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and Polygon
- Attention to detail in planning, coding, documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An open communicator, fast learner, and warm collaborator
Compensation to be negotiated as part of the project scoping but will be in line with market expectations for a developer with 5+ years of experience.
Diffuse is a startup asset management firm positioned as the cutting edge/nimble/innovative version of Blackstone.
As a DeFi developer you would report directly to our CEO and collaborate closely with our veteran team of tech advisors who have a combined 50 years of experience designing and developing software focused on high throughput, low latency trading automation systems for world class HFT firms.
With this guidance you have the opportunity to grow into a full-time tech lead across our funds. Diffuse Digital’s funds span many crypto asset classes (Traditional coins, DeFi, NFT) and you would have the opportunity to engage in new verticals based on your interest.
There is the potential this project based work turns into full-time employment with Diffuse Inc, which comes with the opportunity to earn equity in Diffuse Inc, the ultimate recipient of all economics from all funds on the platform.
We believed in flexible working from anywhere before it became a global phenomenon. Feel free to work from wherever you are comfortable.
About the Team
Diffuse’s CEO, Kenny Estes, is a serial fund manager with a history in high frequency trading. Diffuse’s COO, Ayla Kremb, is a commercialization aficionado rooted in emerging tech, operations, and marketing.
Diffuse’s advisors, partners and investors are who’s who of the fund management and digital asset spaces, from famous Silicon Valley VCs to serial entrepreneurs, and global executives with high value exits.